Valentine's Day Card Making
for Hospitalized Children
When creating your cards please use the following guidelines:
· Refrain from any mention to patients regarding their illness or for them to get better. Stay away from any phrases such as “get well soon” or “hope you are feeling better”.
· Use an uplifting approach when trying to find the right phrase such as “Keep on Smiling” or “Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day”, etc.
· Please do not use anything that will fall off onto the patient (such as glitter, etc). Glitter Glue or stickers are okay.
· Do not use anything that may harm the patient.
· Keep with the Valentines Day Theme
· Include a positive message
· Sign the card
· Be Creative, Fun and loving!